Your wedding day is a sincere exchange of promises.
Your wedding entertainment should make promises too.
- To listen to your ideas.
- To work with you, not for you.
- To give you the benefit of my expertise, if you want it.
- To help you plan an agenda for your event that will be smooth flowing and entertaining.
- To keep your guests consistently informed about events that are about to occur.
- To introduce your friends and family on the microphone in a polished and informative way.
- To be flexible when plans change.
- To look professional with appropriate dress and equipment.
- To DJ and MC your event personally.
- Not to embarass you or force your guests into doing things they don't want to do.
- Not to drink alcohol, smoke, hit on your bridesmaids or use inappropriate language.
- Not to play unedited/uncensored music without your prior approval.
- To deliver dramatically different results for your celebration.
Contact DNA Entertainment to book your wedding today!
"David really made me feel
that he wanted our day to be a success.
He's genuine and sincere
and really cares about his clients."
Central Station - Memphis, TN